The Knox City Council will review a list of projects to be funded with a one-time tax distribution when they meet this evening. The state requires at least 75 percent of the Local Option Income Tax money given to counties, cities and towns be used for infrastructure projects as related to transportation. The remaining 25 percent can be used by the city for any purpose. Earlier this month the council established a special account as required by law to receipt the money.
The advance agenda for tonight’s 7 p.m. meeting also includes consideration of unspecified fund transfers.