Marshall County Coroner Identifies Culver Fire Victim


The absence of smoke detectors in a Culver home is blamed for claiming a life. The Culver-Union Township Volunteer Fire Department responded to 504 Mill Street around 1:30 Thursday morning. Fire Chief Terry Wakefield tells WKVI news the lone occupant died in the blaze, which started accidentally.

Marshall County Coroner Bill Clevenger identifies her as Anjelica C. Bush, 24, and says she died of smoke inhalation. Wakefield says The Monterey-Tippecanoe Township Fire Department responded as well.