Greetings to all and welcome new friends to the EastWing.
One thing for sure, mention Hillary Clinton, President Obama and Saul Alinsky in the same paragraph and the liberal attack dogs of the world start to howl. Such mean spirited attacks can only be compared to what Saul Alinsky preached as a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, and I quote. “The most powerful weapons for bringing about social change in a society is condemnation, humiliation, embarrassment, and shame. The use of these verbal weapons will renders your adversary’s position ineffective and useless.”
By Thursday of last week, the email contained the following: Shame on you. You should know better. I’m disappointed in you. You should just say I’m sorry for even thinking that Hillary would be involved with a person like that. You don’t know enough about the real world to say things like you say. Your are a racist, the way you pick on the President because he’s black. To say things like that about Hillary shows you hate women. And it went on and on. Of all the hate email from last week, the one I love the most said “You are just puking up old Republican Dribble.
From the words of some of the emails, it appears that more than Hillary Clinton and President Obama are disciples of Saul Alinsky. Like I quoted above, the man said “The most powerful weapons for bringing about social change in a society is condemnation, humiliation, embarrassment, and shame. The use of these verbal weapons will renders your adversary’s position ineffective and useless.”
What’s really interesting is that not one, not a single one of the attack dogs, or anyone else chose to take on the challenge when last week I asked anyone to tell me where I was wrong by proposing the following challenge. “Point out one item of the eight that is not a part of the liberal agenda being pushed by the President and being supported by the likes of Harry Reid in the United States Senate and Nancy Pelosi in the U S House of Representatives.”
Now just in case you may have forgotten what the 8 levels of control were, here it is again. And
I print this again for two reasons. One, just in case you may have forgotten the importance of this list, and two just so the disciples of Saul Alinsky know that I’m rubbing it in their face two weeks in a row.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky
“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state”. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare, and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control- Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education -Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Guess another word for fact is “….just puking up old Republican Dribble”. Level the playing field. Your Fair Share. Income inequality. Does anybody recall ever hearing those phrases come from the White House? Just asking. Guess that too is just puking up…… Oh, you know what I mean.
Of course not all the email jumped on me for being a “….bad boy in sheep’s clothing.” Oh, by the way, that sheep clothing thing could have been included up above with the attack dogs paragraph, but I regress. It was pointed out that Sophia has been silent for way too long and was wondering as to her health.
Sophia is alive and well. In fact, it was Sophia who pointed out the Saul Alinsky connection. As many of you know, Sophia, too, has her roots in Chicago. Saul Alinsky hailed from the Chicago Jewish Community while Sophia comes from the South Side of Chicago, from the land of LeRoy Brown.
I cried when the Beagles didn’t come home. I still miss ‘em.
And I still hate Spike.
Stay safe in Afghanistan.
From the EastWing, Condemnation Humiliation Embarrassment, and Shame By The Book, Puking Up Facts, A Challenge Not Taken, And Sophia Said.
I Wish You Well.