Francesville House Fire Caused by Electrical Issue


An issue with an electrical panel is the cause of a Monday night fire at a Francesville home.

According to Tim Wuethrich, the fire began in the electric panel and traveled up to the second story of the home. Francesville and Medaryville firefighters were on the scene at 6055 S. County Road 1100 W. The Buffalo and Monon Fire Departments also provided manpower and water support while Pulaski County REACT was on scene to set up a warming station so no firefighters suffered from frostbite.

No injuries were reported.