Firefighters Respond to House Fire Sunday Morning

The Knox-Center Township Fire Department responded to a house fire Sunday morning in Knox.

Fire Chief Kenny Pfost stated that the firefighters arrived at 7 N. Bower St. shortly after 10 a.m. and battled the blaze that was reportedly started by an electrical heater. The fire was contained to the second floor, but the first floor sustained smoke and water damage.

No assistance was called in and Pfost said the fire was extinguished fairly quickly. No injuries were reported.