The Knox-Center Township Fire Department fought a fire at Judy Sinn’s residence at 5655 E. 250 N. in Knox yesterday morning.
Fire Chief Ken Pfost told WKVI that a representative from the Indiana State Fire Marshal’s Office determined it was accidental. The fire started in a recessed light fixture in the kitchen. Over $75,000 in damage was done and no injuries were reported at the scene.
The Knox-Center Township Fire Department was assisted by the Washington Township Fire Department and Starke County EMS.